Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TOMS!

TOMS!
My newly found obsession! I was out shopping this past saturday and I was looking for a pair of toms..
I went to Neiman Marcus and found a really cool pair with octopuses on them! Sadly they didn't have my size. So my next stop was Nordstrom where I bought these. I love TOMS!
I decided I needed to buy a black pair before I should by any patterns just to coordinate my closet with patterned shoes. When I bought these I was like "I'm going to need to put on a burlap sack to match these! I was so wrong! I got home and found like 20 outfits to wear with them! Even an outfit with long pants!!! These are the first pair of shoes I have flipped out on someone for stepping on my foot. Normally I wouldn't care accidents do happen. For the first time someone stepped on my foot was today I flipped out! I don't know why but I did! I was searching on the 'TOMS' website and I found out that people are wearing these shoes to their high school's prom!! Then I saw pictures there is a world of clothes that go with toms... It is amazing! I wouldn't recommend toms with a long dress or a strapless. Every other woman I saw wearing a dress and toms looked great! I can't not talk about the amazing project behind toms. For every pair of toms you buy they give a pair of shoes to a child in need! That is wonderful because you aren't just buying some product from some random guys charity. You're buying a fabulous pair of shoes that go with mostly everything in your closet and helping children around the world! These will not be the only pair I buy that's for sure!


-Austin





No comments:

Post a Comment