Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fragrances.

First off NEVER wear to much. When a man or woman wears so much fragrance that you can smell them walking into a room that means they have way to much on! You don't want to have so much on that a person can't breath when you get close to them. That's gross and means you try to hard. Ew.
Next is picking the right fragrance for the right occasion and season. You don't want to wear a strong heavy fragrance in the spring. You want something light that has a lot of citrus in it. And the same goes for winter. Don't wear something light in the winter. My personal favorite is the Gucci pour homme sport.
It's great. Fresh and light. Perfect for the spring and summer! I don't know why but most green fragrances I really like! If you want a great new summer fragrance buy this or the light blue by Dolce & Gabbana. They are both great quality. I personally wear the Gucci. Now what I do not recommend is Ed hardy. Buy it if you like to smell like you just walked out of a frat party after a heavy night of drinking. Gross. I know some people like it but to me it is smelly.







I also have two favorites for women's fragrance. The Chanel chance eau fraiche. It is one of the most amazing fragrances ever! I know that is a bold statement but it's true. It just has this light and fresh smell. It makes your body feel happy when you smell it. It is amazing! My second one is the Marc Jacobs daisy! They both have this great thing about them. You smell it and then it's like all your nerves just chill out for a second. Definitely my favorite women's fragrance.

1 comment: