Saturday, May 14, 2011

Valentino pour les homme.

Ever since I found out what fashion was Valentino was at the forefront of my obsession with European fashion. It wasn't till I was about 10 when clothes and fashion became a major part in my life. I remember back when I watched "the Devil wears Prada" for the very first time. I went nuts over fashion; a few days later I walked into my parents closets and looked at the tags of shirts and shoes and ties. My heart started beating out of my chest when I found designers that were mentioned in the movie! To name only a few Oscar de la renta, Christian Dior, Valentino, Armani and Calvin Klein. Valentino just happened to be the one that has stuck with me the most. I still keep up with Valentino to see what is in the line up for each season. The other day I was looking at the SS/11 Valentino show and saw a few interesting things.
Valentino. 
I love, love, love this double breasted coat. It's very sleek; it is a very nice transition piece that will work for the spring to the down right hot and sweaty summer.
Tan suits are great when it's hot! I have a pair of leather shoes just like these but mine are vintage Ralph Lauren. Love them!

There are a lot of knit ties for SS/11 this season. Partly because knit ties are amazing and should be worn whenever you possibly can. I do! Knit ties are great for parties and events that you don't have to get all hot and sexy for but for more laid back and casual parties. You
 should never slack off just because the attire is not a big deal. 
I don't know if anyone has seen it but this silver suit/bathing suit thing is the single greatest outfit I have seen in ANY designers SS/11.

















-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment