Sunday, May 15, 2011

Valentino pour les femmes.

This SS/11 Valentino for women is fantastic. Everything has either a stud or a rose on it! It is all fantastic. I have not been able to figure out why all the summer accessories are black, white and red. They look great but I can't figure out why those are the most dominant colors.  

I was looking thru the dresses for the summer and this one particularly caught my eye. I am a huge fan of yellow I will buy anything yellow! It can be something I don't even like or want but I will buy it because it is yellow! I think the yellow and the the white floral patterns make this a great summer cocktail dress. I'm not the biggest fan on strapless dresses but in this instance it's great! I think if this dress had straps it would look funny.








These shoes caught my attention the other week when I was walking thru Nordstrom. It blows my mind to know that Valentino is the only label that can make a bow work perfectly! I have seen lots of people put bows on shoes but never have I seen anyone do it as well as Valentino does. These shoes are black peep toes so get a pedicure and a dress that won't cover the shoes up. I mean really? Who would ever wear nice shoes and cover them up? I wouldn't... 
I died when I saw this bag. Yet again Valentino is going with whites, blacks and reds. This bag grabbed my attention because the undeniable resemblance of a Birkin bag! For those who do not know a Birkin bag is an extremely beautiful and incredibly hard to get bag made by Hermes. I consider someone to be very lucky to even get a hold of one much less pay for it! This bag has that look for about 5,000 less dollars.



-Austin

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress. It's perfect. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete