Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Suits!

Suits that are to big are by far the worst thing a man could ever wear while in a conscious state. I can't take anyone seriously who is wearing a suit that is to big. The first thing you notice is the flab at the ankle that looks terrible! I hate it! When I see people like that I want to take them to a tailor and get it fixed! The next thing you notice is the thigh. You will see a lot of extra fabric and it will look really flabby when a man walks. Then it comes to the worst possible look; that is his blazer being to long! The coat needs to end lining up right near the inseam. Any longer and it looks clownish; it doesn't matter if you have on a two thousand dollar Armani suit. If it's Armani and it's to big that salesmen needs to be fired cause it's their job to get the best fitting suit for you! Now that I'm done with complaining about over sized suits lets break one down.
Every man should have three to four different suits. A black, any color brown, linen and my fourth one would be a seersucker suit because I love seersucker! You want to make sure when you are buying a suit it's not to big or small (of course). Don't ever buy a suit like the 50's and 60's suits that all the mob bosses wore. Talking about the ones that are like six inch pinstriped. Those need to stay in their time and never come back. Buy something that is comfortable! If I'm going to look hot I want to be comfortable! So if you find a suit that just feels amazing but isn't the right size that's okay because there are Tailors that can make the suit fit perfectly! Probably better than going to a store and buying the best fitting one! I personally know a Tailor and he told me a lot of people do that because they want to feel as good as they look! Nothing is less fashionable then painful beauty.. Besides Louboutins!
If you want a really well made tan or brown suit I would look into some of Burberry's suits. They are for the skinnier folk. I love when I find something I can't live without! Word of advice NEVER wear more than one piece of burberry at a time unless it's like shoes and a coat or a fragrance that's fine but wearing a burberry plaid shirt and a burrberry coat is over doing it and kind of being a label whore. I like their plaid shirts but wouldn't wear it with anything else Burberry. One day I was at the mall in my city and I walked by a man and woman wearing matching Burberry shirts! I looked down and they BOTH had on Burberry tennis shoes! I was almost threw up.
And if you are courageous and carefree like me a seersucker suit from Brooks bothers is perfect! They are amazing! And make sure you wear a nice tie to match.




-Austin


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Men wearing suits that are too big should get their asses kicked!

    ReplyDelete