Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Gladiators!



I love these shoes so much! From the minute I tried them on at Aldo to me trying them on the minute they got here! I had to order them because they didn't have my size. These shoes are amazing and I can't wait to wear them all summer. I tried on like four different outfits as soon as they came just to see how hot they looked! These shoes go with everything!!! I tried them with jeans, white tennis shorts, seersucker and plaid dark shorts! All of them looked wonderful! Make sure when you wear sandals as dark as these they are dark! I don't have any faded jeans (of course) and I can picture it in my brain and it's not a good look. I don't wear jeans a lot during the summer so I will be sticking to calf shorts and white everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment