Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gladiator sandals!

Ever since I saw Gucci's SS/11 show I have been trying to Get my hand on a pair of Gladiator sandals! Which are leather sandals that have been made for the 21st century! I have always like the shoes in ancient Greek or Roman movies and finally today I got a pair! Well I had to order them but they're mine! I bought them from Aldo; they were only 90 dollars I was amazed!!! I already have my entire summer wardrobe planned out all around these shoes and my TOMS! Love them. So I decided I was going to talk about how to look hot in Gladiator sandals. Because I will so I want other people to as well! First and foremost don't wear them with long pants unless they are like they go really well with the color like 48 in Chanel byzance! I will attach a link so you can see how well Mr. Lagerfeld can work it! I hate wearing long pants during the summer period so I don't have to worry about it! I believe calf shorts and a T-shirt or solid button down go perfect with them! Try to match the shirt with the shoes. Make the shirt lighter if the shoes are dark and dark shirt for lighter shoes. I try not to match the shade of my shirt and pants unless I have on a T-shirt and shorts. Even if you're wearing shorts if your shoes are a really light leather wear very bold pants like burgundy or super bright green! Also NEVER wear socks with them! I will post a picture when I get them!!!




 -Austin


 http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-paris-byzance-fashion-show-chanel-fashion-show-look-48,21,1

No comments:

Post a Comment