Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rainbow of beauty!

I decided I was going to find one thing from every color of the rainbow that I loved! so my first pick was a red Burberry scarf. This light red screams summer. It's the kind you would wear on a windy day in the city. It would go great with a dark Alexander McQueen blazer I think to go with it I would put a pair of nude Louboutins!







Next is a very simple Hermes Jpsiere bag. I love Hermes. Truth be told I love anything extremely bright! You could anything Hermes orange like a mile away! It's amazing. Still nothing will ever come close to a Birkin... Especially an orange one. They're deadly.







I love the color yellow and my favorite designer is Alexander McQueen so naturally something from his summer 2010 collection would be on this list! Just so happens I found this amazing yellow dress! If anyone who was lucky enough to get the armadillo shoes wear this dress with them! There are only like 30 pairs in existence so the odds don't add up. I love those shoes so much!




One of my favorite 'earthy' colors is coral green. It looks so clean, fresh and care free. It also reminds me of the color of newly grown leaves. I would pair this with blues and something orange! Just because I like to be dramatic and make statement.








Ray-ban Wayfarers are an iconic staple everyone should have in their wardrobe. Some of the styles have such a 50's classic look it's amazing. Then they have the few that I don't really care about... In general I like them all. I normally would go for the original black ones but the blue color in these just pop right off your face!






Purple is one of the best colors ever. It can go with almost everything. I love it! I don't own any purple shoes... Need to change that. Anyway It doesnt matter what it is but it will look good purple! Take this versace dress. All you need is a pair of YSL's and a big gold necklace and you're ready to go! What could be easier and not look like you just threw something on.







I didn't put all the colors on here. I got my message across I hope. I think everything will look good with the right color. No matter what it is. It might not look good in one color but it will in a different one. Even though this article doesn't have a complete outfit it still shows how great very bold colors look! I love bright! I hate bland and colorless! I always like to be out there on the edge!


-Austin










No comments:

Post a Comment