Thursday, June 23, 2011

Versace mens spring/summer 2012!

I was at my computer waiting for this show to go onto the Internet I was so ready to see it. It was suppose to be a big hit and it was! I loved everything from the Red leather sandals to that black and gold sport coat!! Loved it all! I was so excited to see the sandals because I bought a pair that were almost exact in style from Aldo! They're amazing. Although I was not  into all the buckles. I have a sweet spot for Versace. I love Donatella so much! She is so cute. I just love Italian people in general. I can hate something by Versace and still be drawn towards it. I've never seen anything so bad from Versace that I couldn't stare at it for half an hour. That's just how it is. My favorite part of the show was getting to see the sandals, bathing suits, the V-necks and the suits. Versace suits are so timeless, elegant and clean cut. I was into the deep V-neck colorful shirts! I wouldn't wear them anywhere but the beach and my house but they're still wonderful! The pattern on the shirts and bathing suits was especially intriguing because of the resemblance of Alexander McQueen's last collection. With the black and chosen color I love how she added the black squares to the bathing suit and shirt's it just adds this little bit of specialty and elegance. I now want to walk around in a Versace speedo all day. There was one piece that caught my eye in an amazing way; it was the black and gold jacket I don't know what it technically was but I loved it! I love black and gold when it doesn't look whorish. Bright colors, Versace and gladiator sandals so of course I loved everything about the sandals! They are great! I highly recommend them! The studs and Medusa head gave them great edge. On another note Versace and H&M are coming together; I can't wait to see what the come up with! I love both the stores so I'm not going to be disappointed!
I love everything this guy has on! I don't typically wear pink shirts but I
would buy that shirt in every color including pink and of course wear it! I have a thing for coral green as stated in a previous post; yellow as well. They are my favorite colors hands down!








-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment