Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tailored style.

Tailored clothes are great but you shouldn't always depend on one to fix your clothes. Don't ever buy something to tight! That is a very bad look on men and some women. If you find something you can't live without but it's to big that is something a tailor can fix. If you're ever taking things like button down shirts to a tailor the best way to make it fight perfectly is to dart it. I see people all the time wearing a button down and the back of their shirt is all puffed out! I hate that! Especially with grown men I see it as a lack of ability to dress yourself. What could be worse? Nothing but one thing can be equally worse and that is pants that are to big in the leg and your pants flop around while you're walking. I can't say it enough I just hate people who can't dress themselves properly!!! It makes me really mad. It makes me feel better about myself knowing I can dress myself; I could dress other people better than they can dress themselves. Like my sister. I've been dressing her since I was 10 or 11. Even when she lived four-hundred miles away from me she would send me a picture of her outfit and ask what I thought. Most of the time I made her change! I love dressing other people. It's frustrating at times because some people can't see other peoples perspectives and see how they look bad.


-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment