Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swimsuits.

Spending my first day at the pool only a week ago I was looking at what everyone had on. I was horrified to say the least. Normally if im out at a pool tanning and enjoying myself I put away my judgmental personality but I can't help it when I see a tube top! I hate tube tops so much. They are the worst thing you could ever wear to go out in. I hate when people wear tube tops and they aren't at the pool or near a body of water. It looks incredibly trashy. Trash with money is still trash.
Roberto Cavalli

Here is a Roberto Cavalli bathing suit that I don't like; here's why. I don't like one pieces. I don't understand why this bathing suit is all attached at the ring in the middle if you're trying to hide your stomach this is not the bathing suit you should wear. In my opinion I don't imagine this being easy to swim in. It would also leave a really funny looking tan line.



D&G
I like black bathing suit because they will attract light and help you tan a little faster (if that's what you're going for) and they tend to make you look thinner. D&G makes about 10 different bathing suits like this one and they all are great! Watch out for Dolce and Gabbana they are mostly one pieces. Don't buy one!






dSquared2
I love almost everything by dSquared2 accept their one piece suits. I like all bathing suits that don't have flowers all over them or a one piece. So this one works! It's a great blue. Toned down color bathing suits like this one are better than bright colors like purple and green. They just stand out to much and in a weird way. Don't wear a lime green bathing suit unless you're like 12 years old.








This bathing suit has to characteristics that I hate. One it is a million miles long. I hate long bathing suits what are you just tanning your calves?! I love my legs; I never wear shorts that come even close to
my knee! Then these shorts hit a big no no on my list and that is flowers! I don't know who thought it looked nice but it doesn't!
When I wear bathing suits I go for short and colorful. I do have one plaid pair but they are special. If you look at both of these clearly the yellow pair are better! I love yellow so I guess that's why I like them so much! Yellow is so amazing. It's fresh and bright! Love it!







-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment