Sunday, April 24, 2011

Summer shorts.

 So for months I have been shopping for summer clothes. I like to wear a lot of white and tan during summer. You can go almost anywhere in a white shirt. I don't like changing ten times in a day so I try to wear something that I can go everywhere in like a white shirt. Plus if you are already wearing a white polo or button up you can just put on a pair of jeans (not skinny) or tan straight leg pants.


Sabre glasses.
Everyone needs one good pair of sunglasses. Gold studs are amazing so Sabre has everything you need! I love these glasses it's the tortoise shell and the bar of studs.
These glasses go with my ideal summer wardrobe. I'm not fond of full bar glasses but these do it well. 
 For anyone who is not familiar with German fashion I will post a link to their site below. 

Diesel shorts.
Diesel has always been a good choice for jeans now they are a good choice for short pants! Don't ever ware tan shorts with dark button down. Wearing dark colors with shorts is distracting. You see the person's shirt and then suddenly their LEGS. This especially a problem for people just starting to come out in shorts after a cold winter. If you want to wear shorts with a button down make sure the shirt is white, light or a mix of dark and light. For a polo anything is fine.












Bally shoes.
During the hot summer months it's always a good choice to wear nice light dress shoes. I don't like to wear socks anytime but the winter so I wear dress shoes with no socks. It will make your outfit look more thought out and stylish. These are Bally shoes that go well with tan and white colors. You can wear them with the diesel shorts above. I always cuff shorts but do it especially when you are wearing nice shoes.


Express.
Don't try to be serious and wear a T-shirt and shorts when it is not called for. If you want to wear shorts and look nice wear a light fitted button down. Like this one by express. Normally I wouldn't wear a button down with two pockets but in this instance it is acceptable. Never in your entire life for any reason wear a button down that is to big! People wear button downs to look 'business' appropriate but in my opinion I would never higher a person that wears clothes that are to big. People look silly. If you get nothing else from this article it should be not to buy and or wear clothes that are to big.






Bally:  http://www.bally.com/Index.aspx
-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment