Saturday, April 9, 2011

A colorful spring.

Quantisha.

It has been a nasty winter. Fear no more spring is here! Beginning of spring is always my favorite time of the year. Everything is coming out for summer and I can shop for my summer wardrobe. I love spring colors! April is when grey and black should stop being worn together! And that is why I'm dedicating this post to my lovely friend Quantisha.
We have very similar taste! It's April and like I said Grey and black no more! She wore Grey shoes that doesn't really count! We go to a charter school so we have limits on what we wear. Quantisha knows how to work it. A bright pink polo, Grey converses, blue skirt and tons of shinny white, silver and gold jewelry. 
I can not wait for summer there is going to be so much mixing of colors. One thing everyone will see more is people wearing four and five different colors at once! If you can pull it off go for it! We could all use more color in our wardrobe! 

-Austin 

No comments:

Post a Comment