Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heels, heels, heels.

I have always stood by the belief that I a woman can wear beautiful heels with anything. Starting with number one, black crystal embellished Gucci heels. They look amazing why would nobody want to throw on some jeans a tee-shirt and walk out of their house with those on! I can't think of a person that wouldn't. Now I can see how number two wouldn't be an everyday pair of heels. If you were going to a cocktail party you would wear those with a black dress and a green geometric shape necklace by Burberry a coral green bamboo bracelet by Gucci and let the heads turn. Number three is more of a out to lunch kind of heel they are very bright and wearing those to a big event wouldn't work well. They are Louboutins so if you don't care then wear them any were. Next we get to Gianmarco Lorenzi. When I look at his heels I always imagine them so sharp they could go thru someone foot (ouch). They are perfect for almost everything. I would pair then with a similar tone purple and yellow dress from, H&M or BCBGMAXAZRIA. The last but least crystal studded louboutins what better things are on this earth? Putting beauty on more beauty! My love, Nicki Minaj was thinking the same thing when these heels appeared in her "moment for life" video. Only thing you could do better to these heels is put diamonds instead of crystals but that would be crossing many lines. So I hope that doesn't happen.


-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment