Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gray's calling.


The hot weather is about to set in. This is black and grays last call. If there is anything you still want to wear that is gray or black this is your chance. Black skinny jeans (for women) are amazing! My friend Brittany knows how to work them! To match her gray she has an amazing gray butterfly ring! The belt she has on is very punk chic esque. I love silver studded accessories (in moderation). I would like to say I do like flats but shout out to all the short people heels would go well with this outfit! Then again her flats are jeweled. So that makes them better!
I love to wear big warm jackets and tons upon tons of scarves but it is time for winter to leave and summer come in and bring colorful clothes and tans!



-Austin











No comments:

Post a Comment