Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunglasses!

I may not wear sunglasses very often but I know what looks good and what doesn't! My favorite pair of glasses I have seen all summer are these by Carrera! I really don't like sunglasses that don't have that little piece over the bridge to put a gap between glasses! One piece glasses DO NOT look good on men. They are totally fine for women but for men, no!





Tom ford makes great aviator glasses but this is a train wreck.. I hate glasses like this. They just look stupid! I don't know what he was thinking by making these. People walk around looking like aliens with this trashy style on their face.

I see sunglasses as the deciding factor on an outfit a person has on. If your outfit and glasses don't go together don't go out! They are on your face so it has to be perfect! If the colors don't match then you obviously need to change; that is why I don't wear sunglasses. It's hard to get a perfect match. I don't like my eyes to be hidden because People can't see my distaste in things if I have glasses on! I will have to admit I love Wayfarers. You can wear them with anything as long as the colors go together. I like to see a super modern outfit with Wayfarers. They give anything a laid back look. If you're going for the 60's look put on some shorts with a pair of leather loafers (no socks).
I love aviators they make me think of the beach. Just somewhere you don't have anything to worry about and just want to relax! See the difference in these two pair of glasses! Both Tom Ford. Love the bottom pair and hate the top pair!


-Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment