Sunday, July 24, 2011

Customer service!

Bonjour! Ca va? Ca va tres bien pour moi! Alright enough french. Hope everyone is doing well! I just got back from a well deserved vacation; tan and ready for more shopping! So this article doesn't have a lot to do with clothes but more of how we as fashionable people are treated in a store. So while I was on vacation I dealt with the nicest support team at 'Gilt Groupe' completely over twitter! They are so nice! I have always hated going into a store and being treated like I'm a burden on an employee! Seriously that is their job to help me! Get over yourself! At gilt it is so much better! Even though it is an online store their twitter workers are very nice and mostly comical! I had a conversation with one of them yesterday about writing a bill for New York City office buildings to have pools in them! You don't find nice people like that very often! Bluefly is another online store that has very nice people working twitter! I have noticed the more high end the store the nicer the employees are. Rude employees don't stick around long after dealing with me. I was in Urban Outfitters one day and this employee didn't say one word to me while I was checking out. Then I complained to the manager and she wasn't working there the next time I went in. I have had one bad experience with Nordstrom and the employee snubbed me! BUT I have a BFF employee there so he helped me instead! In stores like Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Gucci. I don't want to be kissed up to but it's just common courtesy for a store employee to treat a customer nicely! Helping tip: always go for the employee dressed the best! They usually know what they're doing.


-Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment