Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stripes #2!

J Crew blazer.
I received great feed back from the first article I decided to take a very sassy Fashionista's advice and write about more stripes! She said "I'm addicted to stripes. I'm digging neon accents. Not an 80's neon track suit but little bright neon pops!" We agree on almost everything fashion wise so of course I rolled with it! I couldn't find anything great for this post but I saw a few things and got an idea of what she was talking about and I thought it was great! For example I saw this blazer paired with jeans, tan heels and a neon belt! It was so elegant but it looked like the woman wearing it just threw it all on. The colors played really well. I suggest the whole outfit from J Crew. I have always loved neon colors but not till recently when the 2012 summer shows started I saw actual clothes that were neon that I liked. Normally I saw neon on like 12 year old kids walking around in skinny jeans! If you read my jeans article you would know how much I hate skin tight jeans. It looked so bad. Now I'm seeing people wear neon with a little thought put into it! I love it! Again I really don't like vertical stripes unless they are really thin or seersucker. Even the fantastic blazer above would look terrible if it was vertical. It's like looking at a wall. You look all over for something interesting but there isn't anything interesting to look at!!! So if you want some nice stripes for your summer and fall wardrobe go to J Crew!

-Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment