Friday, July 8, 2011

How to wear white!

 The other day my friend asked me if she could wear tan shoes with white. I said yes you can. when you wear something a bit darker somewhere it makes everything else look more polished and bright. Don't over do it with like white accessories, never wear all white and then black shoes. I like to wear a white shirt with tan seersucker shorts or solid white shorts with brown shoes or sandals. You just look brighter with something dark to play off of it. So yes it is okay to wear white with tan shoes. Besides I'm not a huge fan of white shoes. They get dirty And stay dirty; I don't like dirty shoes.


 These are examples of the direction of color that I would take.  The shorts can go with something a little darker but if you wear a white shirt I do not suggest wearing black shoes. You will look ridiculous; for the sandals a creamy color goes well with the white and it's not to off white that it would look bad. If you have read any of my previous post you would know my obsession with leather sandals and these are a perfect choice!

Les Hommes.
Roberto Cavalli













-Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment