Monday, July 11, 2011

Stripes!

This a very generic post about stripes. Nothing to exciting just good old stripes. So last Saturday I saw these strip V-necks that you see in the picture above; I thought 'I have to have these'! So I got them in white and black. This might come as a shocker but the very next day I had no clean T shirts besides the ones I had just bought (this happens more than I would like it to). So I wore the white one. A few hours later I get a surprise visit from my very pregnant sister! She asks me if I had lost weight. At first I was shocked because she has NO room to talk. I said "No, I'm just fat". She said that wasn't it and continued to go on and on about me looking thinner. I totally forgot that stripes are great for hiding that ridiculous fat that just sits there on your stomach and annoys you constantly. Any way the point is stripes are great! I have always loved plaid and checkered but never got into stripes till now. I will definitely add them to my fall wardrobe! I would suggest the same for anyone! Under no circumstance I mean that literally NEVER wear a suit that has vertical stripes the size of the ones in the picture. You would be hard pressed to find one I think. If you do DON'T pick it up! Leave it their and leave it to the mobsters from the 50's! If you like vertical stripes go for something light and summery like seersucker or a very thin line suit. A centimeter at the most!


-Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment