Sunday, November 13, 2011

Arm Party! (The Man Repeller)

Leandra Medine is a fabulous blogger who coined the term "Arm party" I have always thought that wearing things wrist accessories could make or break you outfit and it does! Some people can do it amazingly well. Leandra is one of those people. I have never really worn anything on my own wrist other than multicolored friendship bracelets. Their is one bracelet I have wanted for years. The Collier de chien homme by Hermès! I just find it amazing. One day I'll buy the 18 karat gold version that cost 69,000 dollars. Even though it is made of gold the leather and silver one is just as cute! What are you suppose to do in the presence of a bracelet that cost more than most cars? But back to what I was trying to stay before I went on a tangent thru my fairyland. You can look good with bracelets or really bad... Accessories are important. You can (but should never) walk out in public with a Chanel bag and animal bracelets... Never. Things that don't mix: Couture and plastic/rubber.  This next piece by Hermès is on my personal must have list! I love it! My favorite colors are Hermès orange and yellow! So naturally I would love this. The first time I saw this on a man (it's made for women) was in a picture where he had it on one hand another type of bracelet on the other have and a Hermès belt on. Personally I would never wear a 'H' logo on my wrist and waist. To me it screams try hard... If you can really put a great outfit together you shouldn't have to rely on a designer for more than one piece. If you can't shell out anywhere from 500 dollars to 69,000 dollars on bracelets start small. Ralph Lauren has some great leather bracelet that are surprisingly cheap  some of them start at like 49 dollars! They actually have one I want.. It's a leather quad wrap bracelet and it's amazing.


http://www.manrepeller.com/ - Leandras' fabulous blog!

-Austin

1 comment:

  1. i have to say i love the H hermes bracelets!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete