Saturday, November 19, 2011

Versace for H&M

About 3pm Yesterday I started seeing tweets about people lining up for their pick at the collection. I think the collection is great but I don't think it is worth spending the night in the cold streets of NYC. Then the people that are reselling stuff they just bought...
I read that someone bought a leather jacket for a hundred and fifty dollars then turned right around and sold it for eight hundred. That is not okay. I agreed with Tom Ford when he said he Didn't like to see people wearing something exactly the same as he had it on the runway. Now I'm sure some people are just a little over excited that there is finally something Versace that is more affordable. Moderation is key.
I'm not saying you shouldn't buy the collection. Because you totally should it's fantastic! Just don't go crazy. I ordered the silver tank top, leopard green shirt, black and white shirt and the black shorts which are amazing! I'm really excited because some of it is very summery and fun which I love!
If I were going to wear any of it I would go with the leopard shirt, short shorts and a nice cute pair of gladiator sandals. That is going to be just about all I wear in Italy next summer. I am just a little bit disappointed that there aren't any gladiator sandals like the ones from the Versace SS 2012 collection. I haven't been able to find them anywhere so my chances are still pretty slim seeing as they are still only available in one collection.


-Austin

1 comment: