Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer lazy chic.

If you're on the east coast this summer you're fully aware it has been blistering hot most of the summer. In most aspects of my life I'm minimalistic, especially when it comes to what I'm going to wear when the daily high temps are pushing 110 degrees.
I for one do not feel compelled to throw together an outfit that might look better, than what I actually wore, but makes me extremely uncomfortable. One of the things I find horrendous is carrying a big leather bag around when it's hot! Who wants to do that?!
So when it comes to how I'm going to take a few extra things I need to carry along with me, I look to an Agenda. Granted they are typically leather. But holding something no larger than my iPhone isn't as bad as carrying around a huge Leather bag that attaches itself to my leg every chance it gets. I now use a Louis Vuitton agenda with three credit card slots and two larger pockets to put cash and things. It's much more easy to carry around than a bag.
It holds all I need. Credit cards, cash, notes, pen and my iPhone stays in place inside of it when you close the clasp. It's definitely a great alternative,  especially for guys, who don't carry a ton of extra stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Do you know if they
    make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about
    losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?


    Stop by my homepage: Go to my website

    ReplyDelete